The Asbestos Group completed the removal of all contaminated waste from a Westbury on Leigh property to enable the reinstatement process to commence.
16 tonnes of contaminated waste were removed from the property as a result of major fire. The insurance specification included removal of all burnt roof infrastructure and associated roof tiles and complete removal of all contents.
Most Recent News
- Full Strip Out after Major Fire with Asbestos Contamination. 6 May 2018
- National Hotel Contract Completion 18 March 2018
- BSi ISO 9001. Renewal December 2017 24 December 2017
- BDMA Show Stratford Upon Avon November 2017. 1 December 2017
- The Asbestos Group de-construct fire damaged property in Westbury. 24 October 2017
- The Asbestos Group complete strip out and reinstatement after fire and asbestos contamination at flat in Weymouth. 14 September 2017
- The Asbestos Group 10th Anniversary 26 July 2017
- Standon Care Home Fire Tamworth 9 May 2017