The Asbestos Group completed the removal of all contaminated waste from a Westbury on Leigh property to enable the reinstatement process to commence.
16 tonnes of contaminated waste were removed from the property as a result of major fire. The insurance specification included removal of all burnt roof infrastructure and associated roof tiles and complete removal of all contents.
Most Recent News
- Merry Christmas to All our Clients 25 December 2019
- Fire Damaged Property Insurance Claim 28 September 2019
- Reinspections and Asbestos Management Plans 6 April 2019
- What a last five months….. 18 December 2018
- Cornwall Project Completed by The Asbestos Group 28 July 2018
- Full Strip Out after Major Fire with Asbestos Contamination. 6 May 2018
- National Hotel Contract Completion 18 March 2018
- BSi ISO 9001. Renewal December 2017 24 December 2017