The Asbestos Group specialises in :
- Asbestos Surveying
- Asbestos Risk Assessment
- Asbestos Management Plans
- Non Notifiable Licensed Work (NNLW)
- Asbestos Recognition and Determination
- Asbestos Management Software
- Non Licensed Removal
- Project Management
- Asbestos Management Training
- Asbestos Awareness Training both online and face to face
5 Things about Asbestos
1The Hidden KillerEvery week 20 tradesmen die from asbestos-related disease. If you carry out work on a building that was built or refurbished before the year 2000, you could have been exposed to asbestos, without even knowing it. Now’s the time to get clued up on the facts, so that you, your workmates, your friends and family are protected.
2Do I need a survey?Every non-domestic premise built before 1999 is required to manage the risks from asbestos whether there is any present or not.
3Who is responsible?The person responsible to have an asbestos risk assessment and management plan carried out can vary. Situations can arise by which either a landlord or tenant can be responsible. However there is always ” a duty to manage.”
4Size does not matter
Your premises can have an asbestos survey carried out on it regardless of size as there is no project too big or too small for the Asbestos Group,
5We are 1SO 9001 accredited
The Asbestos Group are pleased to announce that we have achieved full accreditation for ISO 9001 Quality Management .
We see this as a ringing endorsement of our robust office procedures which are dedicated to delivering the high levels of service our clients have come to expect.
Read more about our services.
- 25 Dec 2019Merry Christmas to All our Clients
- 28 Sep 2019Fire Damaged Property Insurance Claim
- 06 Apr 2019Reinspections and Asbestos Management Plans
- 18 Dec 2018What a last five months…..
- 28 Jul 2018Cornwall Project Completed by The Asbestos Group
- 06 May 2018Full Strip Out after Major Fire with Asbestos Contamination.
- 18 Mar 2018National Hotel Contract Completion
he Asbestos Group was established to provide a complete asbestos management service to include asbestos surveying, risk assessment and management planning.
Many years researching the issues and needs of the market has enabled us to provide a professional solution to companies affected by the changes in the Control of Asbestos Regulations, which have introduced an explicit duty to companies and organisations to “manage asbestos in the work place”.