The Asbestos Group were commissioned to strip out the existing infrastructure at this large entertainment centre, including deconstruction of the elevated restaurant eating areas, the removal of textured coating above the suspended ceiling and carpets with asbestos contaminated bitumen.
The strip out had to be completed within four weeks to ensure the next phase of the refurbishment programme could be completed, which was done as per our clients instructions.
Most Recent News
- Demolition Contractor Stored Dangerous Asbestos 7 April 2022
- Major Entertainment Venue Asbestos Strip Out 18 December 2021
- Asbestos Slate Roof Contamination in Fire Damaged Property 2 September 2021
- Asbestos Slate Roof on Three Storey Building 2 April 2021
- Happy New Year. 2021 Will Be Better 🌈🌈🌈 1 January 2021
- Asbestos Contamination in Bar Cellar from Fire in Stock Room 12 November 2020
- Asbestos Survey-Remove Hazardous Waste ( Strip Out )-Installation of Party Wall Protection-Demolition of Semi-detached Property. 16 June 2020
- Not much work but Glad to Help NHS 11 April 2020