Two properties had suffered fire damage which had created asbestos contamination. The first building had suffered comprehensive damage throughout the upstairs and the second building required the complete removal of the asbestos roof.
The Asbestos Group started the project on Monday 23rd July and finishing on Friday 27th July.
We had two teams on the project throughout well done team, excellent job.
Most Recent News
- Asbestos Slate Roof on Three Storey Building 2 April 2021
- Happy New Year. 2021 Will Be Better 🌈🌈🌈 1 January 2021
- Asbestos Contamination in Bar Cellar from Fire in Stock Room 12 November 2020
- Asbestos Survey-Remove Hazardous Waste ( Strip Out )-Installation of Party Wall Protection-Demolition of Semi-detached Property. 16 June 2020
- Not much work but Glad to Help NHS 11 April 2020
- Party Wall Protection and Asbestos Strip Out. 1 March 2020
- Merry Christmas to All our Clients 25 December 2019
- Fire Damaged Property Insurance Claim 28 September 2019