Two properties had suffered fire damage which had created asbestos contamination. The first building had suffered comprehensive damage throughout the upstairs and the second building required the complete removal of the asbestos roof.
The Asbestos Group started the project on Monday 23rd July and finishing on Friday 27th July.
We had two teams on the project throughout well done team, excellent job.
Most Recent News
- Cornwall Project Completed by The Asbestos Group 28 July 2018
- Full Strip Out after Major Fire with Asbestos Contamination. 6 May 2018
- National Hotel Contract Completion 18 March 2018
- BSi ISO 9001. Renewal December 2017 24 December 2017
- BDMA Show Stratford Upon Avon November 2017. 1 December 2017
- The Asbestos Group de-construct fire damaged property in Westbury. 24 October 2017
- The Asbestos Group complete strip out and reinstatement after fire and asbestos contamination at flat in Weymouth. 14 September 2017
- The Asbestos Group 10th Anniversary 26 July 2017