The Asbestos Group were instructed to remove the fire damaged asbestos slate roof from a three storey student accommodation building . Access was difficult to the rear and the front had dormer windows with asbestos tile cladding.
Our operatives have the appropriate accreditation for using mobile platforms and the job was completed on time which included stripping out contaminated contents to the first and ground floor.
Most Recent News
- Asbestos Slate Roof on Three Storey Building 2 April 2021
- Happy New Year. 2021 Will Be Better 🌈🌈🌈 1 January 2021
- Asbestos Contamination in Bar Cellar from Fire in Stock Room 12 November 2020
- Asbestos Survey-Remove Hazardous Waste ( Strip Out )-Installation of Party Wall Protection-Demolition of Semi-detached Property. 16 June 2020
- Not much work but Glad to Help NHS 11 April 2020
- Party Wall Protection and Asbestos Strip Out. 1 March 2020
- Merry Christmas to All our Clients 25 December 2019
- Fire Damaged Property Insurance Claim 28 September 2019