The Asbestos Group were appointed to clear the contaminated contents and debris from this Mid-terraced property which had suffered severe fire damage due to an minor explosion which had destroyed the rear of the property. The access to the building was restricted and on a narrow one way road system.
The job was completed within the agreed time frame and as the photos show another difficult job done well by the team at TAG.
Most Recent News
- Major Entertainment Venue Asbestos Strip Out 18 December 2021
- Asbestos Slate Roof Contamination in Fire Damaged Property 2 September 2021
- Asbestos Slate Roof on Three Storey Building 2 April 2021
- Happy New Year. 2021 Will Be Better 🌈🌈🌈 1 January 2021
- Asbestos Contamination in Bar Cellar from Fire in Stock Room 12 November 2020
- Asbestos Survey-Remove Hazardous Waste ( Strip Out )-Installation of Party Wall Protection-Demolition of Semi-detached Property. 16 June 2020
- Not much work but Glad to Help NHS 11 April 2020
- Party Wall Protection and Asbestos Strip Out. 1 March 2020